Annual Meeting 2015
Tue 30 Jun at 10:30am Cosener’s House, 5-16 Abbey Cl, Abingdon, Oxford, OX14 3JD
The meeting was held on 30th June/1st July 2016 at Cosener's House in Abingdon. The meeting included key note speeches on current research challenges in batteries, fuel cells and hydrogen storage, as well as presentations on the latest development at STFC facilities and user presentations of their applications to research in electrochemical energy devices.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Mike Thackeray – Argonne National Lab
- Felix Buchi – Paul Scherrer Institut
- Edwin Garcia – Purdue University
- Angus Kirkland – Oxford University
- Nigel Brandon – Imperial College
- Massimo Santarelli – Politenico di Torino
- Nick Van Dijk – ITM Power
- Rohit Bhagat – WMG
- Harry Hoster – Lancaster University
- Martin Jones – ISIS Neutron Facility
Attendance at the meeting is free – registration can be completed below.
Please note that the meeting will begin at 10.30 AM on 30th June allowing time for local attendees to travel to the venue on the day.